Cavalry Construction Group will be exhibiting at the upcoming BC Home and Garden Show February 18 to 22, 2015. If you are coming to the show – we hope to see you there! You can find us at booth 1014.
If you have some projects in mind, here’s a list of information you will want to bring with you to make the most of your time at the show:
- A list of projects you want to do and questions you have – it’s easy to get to the show and be distracted by all the activity. Going in with a focus can help you navigate the exhibitors so you don’t miss the opportunity to make a connection.
- Pictures – save a folder on your phone or print some to carry along. Photos of the current site, as well as photos that inspire you, will help you explain what you want to get done. A Pinterest board can be a great place to pin ideas that inspire you – you can get started with the boards we posted with some of our favourite projects and features.
- Measurements – it’s very helpful to have measurements to explain the size of space you have to work with and any dimensions for doors or windows that are part of the renovation.
- Budget – if you know ahead of time what you are willing to spend on the project a budget will help you stay focused on products and service contractors that fit in your budget.
With a little planning, the show can be a great resource for your home renovation projects. At The Cavalry, we build everything!
- Landscape Design and Installations
- Outdoor Living Spaces to suit your needs
- Replacing damaged driveways and patios
- New Deck Construction and Deck Repairs
- Updating kitchens and bathrooms*
- Home Additions and New Home Construction*